Time takes its toll.
Today I am looking at refreshing the web presence of ZenMedia. Just a few years ago things were fresh and new, but time took its toll and now I feel the excitement of taking a fresh look at ZenMedia. With new developments in WordPress websites can be more vibrant, productive, and just plain fun.
So let’s take a look at some of the new elements being incorporated into the refreshed ZenMedia website.
- A menu that offers more controls for a custom appearance.
- An easy subscription to blog updates.
- A portfolio page that shows a screenshot of the websites featured.
- Real-time Facebook feed, as well as other social media feeds.
- A more dynamic look for an up to date feel and experience.
There is also more to come. As I work on this in the next few weeks there will be lots of additions and tweaks. All of this will help me to better build client projects that are customized just for them and for their individual needs.
The logo for ZenMedia has also been upgraded with a new mentality and modern color scheme.
I recommend that websites are audited at least every year and from my experience to not go longer than three years without being refreshed.
Here are three questions to ask about your website:
- How does your website work on mobile devices? Most websites are now viewed on mobile devices and this trend will keep going. It is important to give your viewers a positive experience no matter what device they use to view it on.
- Do you have an active blog to drive people to your website? The best way to get people to your website in to offer them intriguing and useful content.
- Is your website connected to your social media? Social media is the wave of now and trust me, your new clients and customers are on social media right now! Having your social media feeds on your website will help your clients and customers to connect with you easier.
Don’t be afraid to take a hard look at your web presence and consider bringing me in to give your website a look.